Thursday, August 7, 2008

Premium Denim - A Way of Life.


I absolutely hate it when I hear people say, "Jeans are jeans. It really doesn't matter." That statement burns my eardrums so bad that it's like listening to the new Smashing Pumpkins album. Well, jeans are not just jeans but a way of life. Choosing the right pair of premium jeans is an art and it can be easily mastered. Here at 580 South, we can help you master this ancient way.

First things first- know your brands. Brands like True Religion, Rock & Republic, 7 for all Mankind, and Diesel are all premium denim brands that not only bring you big name and big style, but they also bring you big comfort and big adaptability. You absolutely cannot go wrong with great fitting jeans that bring you 200 percent comfort level.

Let me just rattle off the pros and cons of premium denim. I'll start with the pros. You will look great. You will feel great. You will have more confidence. People will think you are a style guru. People will turn their heads to look at you. You will have the infinite versatility of premium denim in your arsenal. You can wear premium jeans to any occasion in the universe. You can wear them to parties, to clubs, to bars, to school, tp work, to hang out, to lounge, basically anywhere you want. Dress them up or dress them down, it will always look hot. Now for the cons - oh wait...there aren't any.

I speak from experience. One time I was hanging out with a couple of my buddies at a trendy New York lounge on the Upper East. The lounge was filled with gorgeous women that all looked like Heidi Klum and Gisele Bundchen. Naturally, my buddies and I were just chilling at the bar drinking our Blue Moons and enjoying the scenery, heckling each other on who has the most game and what not, until one beautiful girl tapped me on the shoulder and praised my Rock & Republic jeans. All my buddies got quiet and listened to our premium jean banter. She went on to comment on how it was refreshing to see a guy who understood the importance of looking good and how cute my ass looked in the jeans. She finally went on to bring all her girlfriends into our circle and to make a long story short - I can thank my premium jeans for an awesome night. The next day all my buddies bought their own pairs of premium denims. All I had to say was, "I told you so."

This is my testimonial and you need to get up and grab yourself a pair of premium denim for your very own way of life. Go to 580 South - a place where you can find a huge assortment of brands which include Buffalo, 7 for all Mankind, AG, Chip and Pepper, True Religion, Big Star, Lucky, and Hugo Boss. Not only can you find the latest and hottest brands, but you will find knowledgeable style experts and consultants who specialize in making you look great. They will make sure you buy jeans that will fit perfectly for your body type. Now go to 580!

Photo courtesy of www.truereligionbrandjeans.com



1 comment:

arnv said...

Nice Jeans!
I like Jeans very much!
Haiku poetry